Hollywood's hottest humanitarian gets awarded for working with Syrian refugees
The 38-year-old American actress, who attended the event with her fiance Brad Pitt and eldest son Maddox, expressed her gratitude towards her children and said that being their mother was the greater honor for her, People Magazine reported.
The 'Salt' actress, who became the youngest ever winner of the award, was honored for her humanitarian efforts with the 'UN Refugee Agency', 'Doctors Without Borders' and 'Global Action for Children'.
- See ya acting, hello Syrian activistism! Angelina Jolie wants to focus more on her humanitarian work
- Syria's sexiest advocate Angelina Jolie predicts George Clooney will get hitched to his fiancee first
- Will WWZ sequel have same Pro-Israeli slant? Brangelina bunch UK bound for round 2
- Inkin' it up: Angelina Jolie gets another Arabic tattoo
- Angelina Jolie: Hollywood star pitches up in Syrian refugee camp