Syria's sexiest advocate Angelina Jolie predicts George Clooney will get hitched to his fiancee first
Angelina Jolie predicts George Clooney will get married before her.
The 'Maleficent' actress has been engaged to the 53-year-old actor's close pal Brad Pitt for more than two years, but believes the newly-engaged 'Gravity' star will marry his fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, before they tie the knot.
Asked who will walk down the aisle first, the 38-year-old actress told 'Entertainment Tonight': "Probably George."
The 'Monuments Men' star will reportedly exchange vows with British lawyer Amal on September 12 in Italy before hosting other celebrations in London and Lebanon, where her parents are from.
Meanwhile, Angelina revealed that her and Brad's six children, Maddox, 12, Pax, 10, Zahara, nine, Shiloh, seven, and five-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, are still coming up with "crazy ideas" for where they should get married.
She said: "Yeah, they've got a lot of crazy ideas -- and I'm sure most of them will win out. So yes, they'll be the ones deciding when it comes and how it's done, I'm sure."
But the brunette beauty recently insisted she and Brad, 50, currently have no plans to become husband and wife.
She said: "We don't have any plans to get married at the moment. Nothing is organised. Nothing is ready. I don't have a dress. It matters to us in a very private way. But we also understand that we're public people."
- Sexiest Krav Maga students ever: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie tackle Israeli self-defense classes
- Will WWZ sequel have same Pro-Israeli slant? Brangelina bunch UK bound for round 2
- Say what?! George Clooney's fam shocked when he proposed to Beirut-born Amal Alamuddin
- George Clooney's cha-ching bling revealed: Here's the engagement ring he gave Amal Alamuddin
- Here's some cash, Clooney! Amal Alamuddin's Lebanese 'rents are footing the wedding bill