Don't forget the Syrians! Angelina Jolie's got their back with an eye-opening video
Nothing like a celebrity spokesperson to keep the world's attention on what's going down in Syria. Hollywood star Angelina Jolie is doing just that.
Using her platform of fame for good, she's recently released a video interview with Syrian refugees living in Lebanon to keep folks in other countries from forgetting about the continual problems surrounding the crisis in Syria. Attention spans may be shorter and shorter these days, but she's doing what she can to keep everyone coming back to this issue.
Keep your Kleenex handy as you watch this CNN video on youtube that shares the story of children that became orphaned by bombs going off in Syria. Angelina talks with them and learns how they came to Lebanon to find refuge while the psychological and traumatic impacts continue.
Now the question remains what will viewers do with the information shared by the starlet.
By Cherry Martinez
- A Hollywood honor: Lebanon gets props from Angelina Jolie for Syrian refugee generosity
- Adel Imam hasn't forgotten the good ol' times with Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie adds her weighty celebrity voice for help to Syria again
- Angelina Jolie: Hollywood star pitches up in Syrian refugee camp
- Refugee activist extraordinaire Angelina Jolie returns to Jordan