First time for everything: Angham sings "I Hate Music" in Lebanese!
Angham is the latest celeb to go sexy - that's entertainment talk for "Lebanese"!
The Egyptian singer was pictured hanging out with Lebanese poet Catherine Muawwad and Lebanese composer Hisham Bolis. That could only mean one thing: They're talking music!
Catherine tweeted the pic with the caption: "Finally, Angham is Lebanese."
So it's true! Sayidaty.net reports that Angham has recorded her second single in the Lebanese accent entitled "Ana Bakrah El Musica" (I Hate Music). What an ironic title!
The singer is preparing to film a music video for the single with Lebanese director Angie al Jamal.
- Angham impressed by Sis's reaction towards the Tahrir Square rape victim
- A whole new Angham: Egyptian singer turns into a Lebanese romantic!
- Angham's hating music, but will her fans abhor her daring new song?
- Hani Shaker in the school of love, acting for the first time
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Nicky Minaj ahead of Dubai debut