First time for everything: Angham sings "I Hate Music" in Lebanese!
Egyptian singer Angham is releasing her first ever Lebanese single! (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Angham as an alert
Disable alert for Angham,
Click here to add Angie Al Jamal as an alert
Disable alert for Angie Al Jamal,
Click here to add Catherine Muawwad as an alert
Disable alert for Catherine Muawwad,
Click here to add Hisham Bolis as an alert
Disable alert for Hisham Bolis,
Click here to add I Hate Music as an alert
Disable alert for I Hate Music,
Click here to add Sayidaty.net as an alert
Disable alert for Sayidaty.net,
Click here to add Shu Shaqait as an alert
Disable alert for Shu Shaqait
Angham is the latest celeb to go sexy - that's entertainment talk for "Lebanese"!
The Egyptian singer was pictured hanging out with Lebanese poet Catherine Muawwad and Lebanese composer Hisham Bolis. That could only mean one thing: They're talking music!
Catherine tweeted the pic with the caption: "Finally, Angham is Lebanese."
So it's true! Sayidaty.net reports that Angham has recorded her second single in the Lebanese accent entitled "Ana Bakrah El Musica" (I Hate Music). What an ironic title!
The singer is preparing to film a music video for the single with Lebanese director Angie al Jamal.
- Angham impressed by Sis's reaction towards the Tahrir Square rape victim
- A whole new Angham: Egyptian singer turns into a Lebanese romantic!
- Angham's hating music, but will her fans abhor her daring new song?
- Hani Shaker in the school of love, acting for the first time
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Nicky Minaj ahead of Dubai debut