Angham gig gets more ticket sales than Asala Nasri at Annual Music Festival
Once news broke out that the Cairo Opera House was going Angham style for the 22nd Annual Music Festival, tickets sold out immediately as expected, while the seats for Asala Nasri’s festival performance are still super roomy. You’ve still got the chance to snatch a ticket for her opening ceremony.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Asala has begun rehearsals for her concert that will feature many surprises from her band composed of 100 people.
The Opera House has posted large banners for the two performances to be held by Asala and Angham, and ticket prices for the two are said to be the highest among all other performers.
Popular songsters Khaled Salim, Lutfi Bushnaq and Hani Shaker are also nearing the sold out point for the festival dedicated this year to the late Ratiba Al Hafnawi.
- Cairo Opera House goin’ Angham style this November
- Asala Nasri is set to duet!
- Keepin' it real: Asala Nasri didn't hold back the tears at Arab Music Festival
- At home with Asala: Nawal Al Zoghbi & Angham guests on "Soula"
- These two have a serious girl crush! Angham wishes Asala Nasri a happy birthday online