Cairo Opera House goin’ Angham style this November
If you’ve been missing her like we have, you’ll definitely want to hit up the Arabic Music Festival at the Cairo Opera House this November to catch Angham’s one and only on-stage appearance of the year.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, The Egyptian singer’s performance with violinist Abduh Dagher will take place at 7pm on the13th, the same night as Khaled Salim’s festival addition.
If last year is any example, you’d better buy your tickets quickly as soon as they hit the market because Angham's second festival experience is sure to sell out fast. Last year’s stellar performance was sold out, and you don’t want to miss out on one of her rare live concerts!
Do you plan to buy tickets to Angham's only concert this year? Please share in the comment box below!
- Places to go and celebs to see: A slew of fun stuff going down in Egypt this week
- Angham gig gets more ticket sales than Asala Nasri at Annual Music Festival
- So much to do, so much to see in Egypt this week: November 2-9
- Fahed, “Angham is the best singer in the Middle East”
- Angham Is No-Show In Cairo Concert