Battle of the singers: Who wins the popularity test between Angham and Donia Samir Ghanem?
It's the battle of Egyptian singers Angham and Donia Samir Ghanem to prove who's really got the title of “most popular singer” right now.
Donia achieved tremendous success with her latest album “Wahda Tanya Khales” (A Whole New Woman), which she only released a number of singles from on YouTube, but received millions of views on each video uploaded on the site. She's definitely proving herself as a current singer in today's world.
This has made Donia music production company “Roznama Records'” fave signed artist. In turn, this made “Roznama Records” Angham's fave music label, after seeing the success it brought to the fellow singer and the huge promotional campaign her album received.
Angham, who has a long and prestigious history in the music business, signed with the record label, who will launch her next music album, according to Sayidaty.net.
Will Angham beat Donia in this popularity contest, or will newcomer Donia remain on top?
- It's a girl! Donia Samir Ghanem welcomes a new addition to her family
- Will Donia Samir Ghanem's latest album ever see the light? Her fans think not!
- Cold feet? Egyptian actress Donia Samir Ghanem's wedding date still unknown
- Donia Samir Ghanem is perfectly prudish: No to steamy film
- A bundle of joy: Donia Samir Ghanem has a bun in the oven