Angham in a duet with a squash player
Former Egyptian squash player, Ahmed Brada announced recently that he will kick off a singing career with a duet with singer Angham, according to the Qatari daily, Al Raya.
Being a sport’s celebrity for almost 8 years, Brada decided to enter the music world after his retirement from squash, to stay in the limelight. He finished recording his first album, which name was not revealed, and is preparing for the duet with singer Angham.
Angham, whose last year’s album “Leih Sibtaha” (Why Did You Leave Her) was a smash hit in the music world, is said to be preparing for the launch of her new album produced by Alam al Fan Company, late in October.
On another note, earlier this month, newspapers reported that singer Angham is seriously thinking of insuring her larynx, for one million Egyptian pound.
However, after her participation in the eighth Cairo International Song Festival, singer Angham decided to take seclusion, refusing to perform at any concert or answer any phone call. This was attributed to the shocking behavior of the management of the festival, who has drawn down the curtains while she was still performing on stage. – Albawaba.com
- Angham: The first to insure a body part!
- Retired squash player Ahmed Brada performs with Nawal Al Zoghbi in Qatar
- Angham too busy tutoring her son at the expense of her singing career
- Angham cuts Dubai concert short after an embarrassing setback with the sound systems
- Angham prefers seclusion these days