You may NOT kiss the bride! Angham denies marriage rumours
Egyptian superstar Angham has spoken out regarding gossip that she is on the brink of getting married.
“If I do decide to get married, I will announced it immediately – no one can hide their marriage!”, the singer told the press, making the rumour mill grind a halt.
Angham has a new album out in mid-Mayand is going in a different direction from her usual records – all 11 songs on the album will be sung in a ‘Gulf accent”.
“I enjoyed the success I had with my Gulfi songs, so thought I would make an album in this style”, she added.
Although she's been a big hit in the Gulf, Angham had a few problems when singing in a Lebanese accent - she even delayed putting out a record over fears of her own success!
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Despite her denial, Angham’s love relationship with Fahed is out in the open
- Behind the UK's underage Muslim marriage epidemic
- Black candles are lit to lead Angham into the cinema
- Arab men rush in: Syrian beauties left homeless make prize brides