A whole new Angham: Egyptian singer turns into a Lebanese romantic!
This week's been a funny one for the Egyptian music industry, as singers seem to be moving away from their Egyptian accents, and getting closer to another one.
Now, fellow Egyptian singer Angham wants to get a piece of the action too. According to Laha Magazine, Angham followed in the footsteps of Sherine and travelled to Beirut to record her first ever Lebanese song too.
Not only is Angham taking a new step by singing in a different accent, but the lady is going all out by ensuring that the song will differ completely from anything she's sung before.
This time around, the song will be romantic, unlike all her previous records. This sounds like a whole new Angham; she's definitely reinventing herself!
We'll just have to wait and watch the music vid to see this brand new Angham!
- Egyptian singer Angham puts herself in the spotlight
- Once you go Lebanese... Sherine Abdel Wahab sings in new accent
- First time for everything: Angham sings "I Hate Music" in Lebanese!
- Abbas ibn Firnas' legacy lives on: 'Flying light' takes on a whole new definition
- Battle of the singers: Who wins the popularity test between Angham and Donia Samir Ghanem?