Another day, another death rumor: George Wassouf actually alive and ready to ring in New Year
George Wassouf is up and at it and ready to rock the stage on NYE (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add George Wassouf as an alert
Disable alert for George Wassouf,
Click here to add Intensive Care Unit as an alert
Disable alert for Intensive Care Unit,
Click here to add Sarah Farah as an alert
Disable alert for Sarah Farah,
Click here to add Sarya al Sawas as an alert
Disable alert for Sarya al Sawas
George Wassouf has made his way to the middle of gossip central again. The Syrian singer was rumored to be dead after an old picture of him at the hospital circulated the web.
"The death of George Wassouf inside the Intensive Care Unit," the photo was captioned.
It's true that the artist had some serious health issues in the past, but there won't be any funeral for this fella any time soon. He's currently alive and thriving.
He's even got a NYE gig coming up at the Dubai World Trade Center alongside singers Sarya al Sawas and Sarah Farah.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Happy 2015! Ring in the new year with George Wassouf in Dubai this December
- Are they ready? Euroland\'s currency switch only a year away
- Leaky events behind new Saudi Water Minister???
- Palestinian, Israeli Killed as Fighting Continues Unabated