Firm friends Nancy and Ragheb drown out 'Idol' gossip with duet
For viewers the show is as much about feuds between the celebrity judges as it is about finding the Arab world’s newest singing sensation. And in its second season, rumor has it that cracks are already beginning to show.
According to media reports Lebanese stars Nancy Ajram and Ragheb Alama have fallen out.
Earlier this year, when Ragheb found out Nancy had bagged a spot on the judging panel he was over the moon, tweeting: 'This news is wonderful for me and for all of you.' But according to the rumors, it hasn’t taken long for this good will to sour.
The reports came as a shock to fans of the show who regard the pair as firm friends.
But according to the celebrity duo, there is no truth to the gossip.
And in case anyone doesn’t believe them, they will be saying it with a song as they get set to record a duet together in 2013.
- Draaaama! Everything may not be perfect in Arab Idol paradise between Nancy Ajram and new judge Wael Kfoury
- Ragheb Alama responds to 'Arab Idle' gossip: Judge Exit-Stage-Left?
- Ain’t nobody got time for dat! Majida Al Roumi tells Arab Idol to talk to the hand
- Talent show shake-up or Idol gossip? Nancy Ajram is the judge!
- Could Sherine Abdel Wahab be seriously sick?