#ArabIdol continues the hunt for sensational hopeful singers in Dubai!
The #ArabIdol Season 3 auditions tour continued around the Arab world this week. Last night it was Dubai’s turn to get a taste of the reality TV talent competition.
Hundreds of hopefuls showed up at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in the hopes of getting a golden ticket to the Live rounds in Beirut.
The general vibe on the day was filled with excitement, optimism and fun. Some real talent was already shining through from auditionees of many Arab nationalities, who gave Arab Idol’s cameras a preview of their beautiful voices while waiting in line to see the judges.
The judging panel, which includes Arab superstars Ragheb Alama, Nancy Ajram and Ahlam, as well as producer Hassan El Shafei, landed in the UAE after a round of auditions in Bahrain which began on Thursday.
The auditions took place at 8am and were open to anyone between 15 to 30 years old.
You can check out some of the talent who auditioned by clicking on Arab Idol’s official Facebook page right here!
- You're under arrest... for singing on Arab Idol! Arab Israelis risk jail sentence thanks to talent contest
- Flyin' and freestylin' going down tonight at Dubai's Playnation
- Epic! Arab Idol 2 began with amazing talent, judges feuding and sizzle!
- Here's why MBC thinks The X Factor Arabia will be a hit this time around!
- Will.i.am 'lets it all out' during a Dubai Music Week interview