#ArabIdol continues the hunt for sensational hopeful singers in Dubai!
The #ArabIdol Season 3 auditions tour continued around the Arab world this week. Last night it was Dubai’s turn to get a taste of the reality TV talent competition.
Hundreds of hopefuls showed up at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel in the hopes of getting a golden ticket to the Live rounds in Beirut.
The general vibe on the day was filled with excitement, optimism and fun. Some real talent was already shining through from auditionees of many Arab nationalities, who gave Arab Idol’s cameras a preview of their beautiful voices while waiting in line to see the judges.
The judging panel, which includes Arab superstars Ragheb Alama, Nancy Ajram and Ahlam, as well as producer Hassan El Shafei, landed in the UAE after a round of auditions in Bahrain which began on Thursday.
The auditions took place at 8am and were open to anyone between 15 to 30 years old.
You can check out some of the talent who auditioned by clicking on Arab Idol’s official Facebook page right here!
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- Arab Idol 2 recap: Horror and hilarity in final round of auditions
- Arab Idol: Ragheb Alama's nemesis Ahlam hoping to replace him with Mohammad Abdo
- I want you back: Nancy Ajram breaks her silence and requests Ragheb Alama's return to Arab Idol 3!
- Bye Bye Ragheb Alama, Hello Wael Kfoury: Ahlam ecstatic about new Arab Idol judge