Arab Idol A's finally kiss and make up
Arab Idol’s feisty Ahlam has finally kissed and made up with her long running show nemesis Ragheb Alama. The drama between these two judges has threatened to steal the thunder from the competition between contestants, but Friday night’s episode showed the two getting along again at last.
When the episode first started, Ragheb was raggin’ Ahlam for arriving late to the show, but when Nancy Ajram began to sing him Happy Birthday, Ahlam joined in.
The songster thanked them all, admitting that despite all his probs with Ahlam, he does still love her crazy self. He kidded that he would write a song titled “Crazy” after her, and Hassan offered to produce it.
Diana Haddad added to the glamor of the evening with guest performances, alongside the contestants. They did a tribute of sorts to Samira Tawfiq, using some of her songs in the set. Palestinian favorite Mohammad Assaf and Farah Youssef outshined the competition with stellar performances.
Are they friends again for good, or is this just to make next week's battle of the A's all the more dramatic? Please share your comments below.
- Salma and Perwaz sadly say peace out to Arab Idol 2, Ragheb raises the roof
- Diana Haddad to appear on the next upcoming Arab Idol
- It's all about the music: Asala sings the night away with her "Soula" guest Ahlam
- Arab Idol: Ragheb Alama's nemesis Ahlam hoping to replace him with Mohammad Abdo
- Have Haifa Wehbe and Ragheb Alama kissed and made up at last?