Arab Idol A's finally kiss and make up
Arab Idol’s feisty Ahlam has finally kissed and made up with her long running show nemesis Ragheb Alama. The drama between these two judges has threatened to steal the thunder from the competition between contestants, but Friday night’s episode showed the two getting along again at last.
When the episode first started, Ragheb was raggin’ Ahlam for arriving late to the show, but when Nancy Ajram began to sing him Happy Birthday, Ahlam joined in.
The songster thanked them all, admitting that despite all his probs with Ahlam, he does still love her crazy self. He kidded that he would write a song titled “Crazy” after her, and Hassan offered to produce it.
Diana Haddad added to the glamor of the evening with guest performances, alongside the contestants. They did a tribute of sorts to Samira Tawfiq, using some of her songs in the set. Palestinian favorite Mohammad Assaf and Farah Youssef outshined the competition with stellar performances.
Are they friends again for good, or is this just to make next week's battle of the A's all the more dramatic? Please share your comments below.
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- Where in the world is Ragheb Alama? Fans worried he wouldn’t show for Friday’s Arab Idol
- She proves it truly IS Ahlam Idol after all
- The best and worst of times on Arab Idol
- Arab Idol “Battle of the A’s” continues: Alama and Ahlam tear each other apart