All’s well that ends well: Arab Idol judges finale friends
Hugs, kisses, and kind words were shared by all the judges on Arab Idol. Conflict between Ahlam and Ragheb Alama was especially high throughout the season, with some fans half-expecting one of them to pull out of the judging panel all together.
But for the final episode, things between Ahlam, Nancy Ajram, Hasan Al Sheifei, and Ragheb Alama cooled down, and the focus was back on the contstants.
Maybe they were just happy that they would soon be out of each other's hair, or perhaps nostalgia sneaked in and the highs and lows of triumph and defeat bonded the team together.
Will they be friends post-finale, or was the finale a final goodbye for the foursome's summer? Please share your thoughts by commenting below.
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!
- I want you back: Nancy Ajram breaks her silence and requests Ragheb Alama's return to Arab Idol 3!
- Arab Idol: Ragheb Alama's nemesis Ahlam hoping to replace him with Mohammad Abdo
- Nancy Ajram has no regrets about her Arab Idol role, set to return to 'da screen next season
- Bye Bye Ragheb Alama, Hello Wael Kfoury: Ahlam ecstatic about new Arab Idol judge