All’s well that ends well: Arab Idol judges finale friends
Hugs, kisses, and kind words were shared by all the judges on Arab Idol. Conflict between Ahlam and Ragheb Alama was especially high throughout the season, with some fans half-expecting one of them to pull out of the judging panel all together.
But for the final episode, things between Ahlam, Nancy Ajram, Hasan Al Sheifei, and Ragheb Alama cooled down, and the focus was back on the contstants.
Maybe they were just happy that they would soon be out of each other's hair, or perhaps nostalgia sneaked in and the highs and lows of triumph and defeat bonded the team together.
Will they be friends post-finale, or was the finale a final goodbye for the foursome's summer? Please share your thoughts by commenting below.
- Salma and Perwaz sadly say peace out to Arab Idol 2, Ragheb raises the roof
- Arab Idol “Battle of the A’s” continues: Alama and Ahlam tear each other apart
- Arab Idol: It's all 'Smiles' as Mideast Politics Take the Backseat
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Ahlam pulls out of Arab Idol