Hassan Al Shafei loves him some Hugo Boss, embarks in advertising
With Arab Idol season 2 slowly winding down, one of the show’s judges is embarking on a new venture. Hassan Al Shafei recently headed to Dubai and revealed that he will be the new face of Hugo Boss perfumes. He will be the ambassador for the company’s products throughout the region as his first step into the world of advertising. The commercial starring Hassan will soon be released.
According to a statement on Ana Zahra website, Hassan said he adores perfumes, especially the Arabic fragrances, and they represent a huge part of his personality. He recognizes the role scent plays in recalling memories and loves promoting such a personal product.
The newlywed star is totally proud to be the first Arab face chosen to represent the company. He sees that his value of innovation, renewal and success parallel with company’s. He assures that he won’t leave his fans hanging, despite his new undertaking.
So be on the lookout for Hassan’s face on billboards and commercials soon!
Do you think joining a marketing campaign is a wise career choice for Hassan? Please share with us your comments below.
- Wedding bells are ringing for Idol heartthrob Hassan Al Shafei
- Stars jet in for Hassan al Shafei's "low key" wedding
- Hassan Al Shafee and oriental man
- Hassan Al Shafei's private wedding gets splashed all over the net
- How to drive Ragheb Alama nuts: Ahlam nominates Haifa Wehbe as judge #5 on Arab Idol!