Wedding bells are ringing for Idol heartthrob Hassan Al Shafei
Wedding bells are ringing for every lady's favorite Arab Idol judge, Hassan Al Shafei, who has announced that he will be walking down the aisle on the same day as series two of the hit show kicks off.
The Egyptian heartthrob has disappointed female fans across the region with news that he will be officially off the market as of Friday, when he is set to tie the knot at one of Cairo's most glamorous hotels.
The Arab celebosphere's hottest bachelor will wave goodbye to singledom in style with friends, family and VIP guests coming out in force for the event.
But with the star set to marry a 'nobody', it will be a strictly invite-only affair with pesky papps warned away.
- Stars jet in for Hassan al Shafei's "low key" wedding
- Hassan Al Shafei's private wedding gets splashed all over the net
- Bye Bye Ragheb Alama, Hello Wael Kfoury: Ahlam ecstatic about new Arab Idol judge
- Arab Idol: Ragheb Alama's nemesis Ahlam hoping to replace him with Mohammad Abdo
- Hassan Al Shafei loves him some Hugo Boss, embarks in advertising