All about Alama: Ragheb returns to Arab Idol and clears up rumors
The latest episode of Arab Idol was all about Alama. Ragheb returned after being away last week due to “an important meeting which was planned way before the show,” he said. He made a point to clear the water after an Internet rumor spread that he had abandanoned last week’s episode because of conflict with Nawal Al Kuwaitia, establishing that there was no prob between him and the guest star.
Amal Maher was the man of the hour this week, guest starring with two performances and a duet with Ahmad Fahmi.
After Mohammad Assaf performed one of Ragheb's songs "Ya REIT", the Lebanese judge deemed him worthy of the green light to record the song in his own voice.
Contestants highlighted by the other judges included: Farah Youssef from Syria, Ziad Khouri from Lebanon, Yussra Saouf from Morocco, Mohammad Assaf from Palestine, and Ahmad Jamal from Egypt.
We’ll stay tuned next time to see which judge tries to take the spotlight once again. Who do you think it will be?
- A night to remember: AI contestant gets Ragheb’s blessing to record "Ya REIT"
- Where's Muna? Ahmed Helmy flew solo to Arab Idol finale, reppin' it for Ahmad Jamal
- Salma and Perwaz sadly say peace out to Arab Idol 2, Ragheb raises the roof
- Ragheb Alama's secret millions: all lies, he says
- Ragheb Alama returns to humming the Khaliji song