Troubled times for 'Arabs' Got Talent'
In the battle of the talent competitions 'Arabs' Got Talent' has faced a crushing defeat, as makers of the show, MBC, have announced it will be postponed until further notice in favor of rival shows, 'Arab Idol' and 'The Voice'.
The third season of the show was set to air in September 2013 but because of filming commitments with 'The Voice' and 'Arab Idol 2', MBC has announced it will be impossible to have it ready on time.
Fans are disappointed to be left in the dark about when their favorite show will hit screens.
But no one is more disappointed than the program's wannabe stars. For those who have already gone through nerve-racking auditions and are keen to kickstart their careers ASAP, news of the set back is devastating.
And that's not the only problem 'Arabs' Got Talent' has on its hands.
Makers of the show are grateful that the delays should at least give them more time to work on rumored negotiations with possible judge, Egyptian comedian Samir Ghanem.
- Arabs Got Talent: So Far So Mediocre?
- Having Arab Talent withdrawal? Here's a reminder of last week's final
- Sound but no sight as 'blind' auditions begin on MBC's The Voice
- Arabs Churning out Talent: What to Expect Next in AGT, A Reminder of 4th Episode!
- As if the Arabs need more talent - 'The Voice' goes to Arabia!