Recap: 'Arabs Got Talent' Season 3, Episode 4!
We've reached the final round of auditions of Arabs Got Talent last night, in what was an exciting four week journey of the good, the bad and the weird!
This week's episode was a little bit different: tough judge Ali Jaber was absent for the first 45 minutes of the show – not that the audience missed the sound of his buzzer anyway – due to a delay in his flight.
While Ali was away, the judges had time to play! Najwa Karam, Ahmed Helmy and Nasser Al Qasabi looked happier and were more lenient with contestants before Ali arrived back in the studios.
Najwa did however keep on wondering out loud “where are you Ali?”
The funniest part of the show was when one contestant from Saudi named Ahmad Al Dosari scared off Najwa with his act. The singer was terrified when Ahmad began to eat glass, a live scorpion and then a live snake's tail.
Najwa ran off and his behind the cameramen and audience, while looking away the entire time. Judge Nasser cheered on the brave contestant while Helmy went up on stage to help him hold the snake.
Najwa freaked out and asked Helmy to stay away from her and not touch her with his “snakey” hands!
One contestant from Syria received huge laughs from the audience and judges when he attempted to sing. He was so convinced of his abilities and spoke of his ultimate dream of becoming a star.
But the judges gave a “no” vote over three times, but the determined contestant kept on singing and singing. He asked the judges if he could come back after an hour with a different act, they agreed, and when he returned it was as disastrous, but hilarious, as his first audition.
Although Helmy helped him with his second audition by acting alongside him, Nasser told him to forget about show business and look for something he can do better.
Here's a recap of all the acts who received a “yes” vote from the judges:
- Shaker Al Ginnawi from Egypt - Dancing
- Carembo from Algeria - Dancing
- Ahmad Mahmmoud from Jordan - Playing an instrument
- Jad Hilal from Lebanon - Magic
- Mohammad Hisham - Acrobatics
- Natalie Yameen from Lebanon - Dancing
- Salma Rasheed from Egypt - Poetry
- Hacker group from Egypt - Dancing
- Sa'eed Abdullah from Saudi Arabia - Dancing
- Mohammad Al Deeri from Palestine - Drawing
- Ahmad Mohammad Habashi from Egypt - Dancing
- Samer Bou Khaza from Lebanon - Playing an instrument
- Ahmad Al Dosari from Saudi Arabia - Dangerous games
- Chrisitine Abdo from Egypt - Singing
- Entourage group - Dancing
Until next week, that's a wrap!