Are they or aren't they? Salma Rashid engaged to Assaf
Ladies, settle down! We're still unsure whether Arab Idol contestant Salma Rashid is romantically-involved with Idol winner Mohammad Assaf; but rumor has it that the two are getting engaged after Ramadan.
In a radio interview in Morocco, the singer was told by the show's host that a reliable source had confirmed the news to him.
But Salma was adamant that this is nothing but another rumor. Hmm, we smell something fishy!
Fans weren't convinced either after watching the YouTube clip of her suspenseful interview. Her facial expressions weren't oh-so-innocent, which raised a few eyebrows.
Liar liar, pants on fire!
Assaf's family denied the news as well, saying that when their son weds, it will be to a Palestinian girl from their hometown Gaza. Patriots.com!
The jury's out! Guess we'll just have to wait until the end of Ramadan. Tick Tock, Tick Tock!
Do you guys think Assaf and Salma would make a cute couple?
- Going places! Celebrate New Year's Eve in Bethlehem with Arab Idol's Salma Rashid
- Cat Fight! Arab Idol's Yousra & Salma thrash it out over Assaf
- Young love: Mohammad Assaf kisses-and-tells about his ex-GF
- Israelis got Assaf-mania too?!
- All that glitters is gold: Salma Rashid shows off her new gold iPhone!