Arnie Wants to Be Cloned!
Arnold Schwarzenegger would like to see life imitate art, or at least imitate his new movie, the sci-fi thriller, The 6th Day, which opens Nov. 17.
According to People.com, the storyline deals with cloning, causing the action hero, whose latest vehicles have been a little sluggish at the box office, to tell the online magazine that duplicating himself would be the perfect solution to keeping up with his busy life with wife, NBC news correspondent Maria Shriver, and their four children. "I'd love to be cloned the star told People.
"As a matter of fact, one of me can play golf, the other one can take care of the kids and my wife, the third can do some acting. Perfect!" said the 53-year-old. – Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- ‘Terminator’ Star Arnie in Motorbike Crash
- One designer duplicated Amal Alamuddin's wedding dress: now if only they could clone the Cloon!
- 10- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver
- Al-Menaie: Advanced countries seek KFH's method in constructing land, not clone its experience
- The Force is with them: Turkish students petition for Jedi temple on uni campus