Sufi art therapy in store
Sufi Bookstore is to host an art therapy evening by Dr Suzan Radwan and Shima Youssef on Sunday 9 September.
Participants will create paintings and later have a one-on-one session with one of the therapists to uncover their meanings.
This process is referred to as Art Therapy, which involves each participant making three paintings, then having a one-on-one session with one of the therapists who are trained to see beyond the painting into the participant's mindset. Through questions and statements they allow the participant to uncover what lies beneath the surface of the emotions expressed on the canvas.
Sufi Bookstore, Sunday 9 September, from 5pm to 9pm
- This is what Egypt's art and culture sector has in store between 5 - 12 July!
- In secret session: Kuwaiti PM questioned
- Fourth Art Nights @ Gate Village Promises Another Artistic and Cultural Feast
- Ready to party in Cairo at last? Here's a list of what's happenin' this weekend
- Christie’s October Sale In Dubai