Asala’s daughter declares war on her father
‘Sham,’ the daughter of the famous Syrian artist Asala Nasri, has attacked her father Ayman Al Thahabi. Sham said that her father takes no responsibility for his children, since their mother asked for a divorce.
Sham launched her attack through a letter she wrote to “Al Jaras” Lebanese magazine. She also said that that her father does not call and when he comes to see her and her brother in Egypt, he is only there for a business trip and visits for only a half hour.
She added that she and her brother live a luxurious life with their mother, who tries her best to fulfill their needs.
Asala is getting ready to travel to Lebanon to film two video clips for her latest album, to be released this month. The first song is “Ba’a Tabie” (Stay Normal), written by Wisam Sabri and composed by Tamer Ashour.
The second song that Asala will be filming is “Birdai Aleek” (Do it for me), written by Midhad Kholi and composed by Muhammad Yehya. Her husband Tareq Al Aryan will be directing both video clips.
- Keepin' it real: Asala Nasri didn't hold back the tears at Arab Music Festival
- Say what?! Asala Nasri shocked to see her daughter Sham snuggling up next to her ex-fiancé
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Chaperone of Kuwaiti honour? Father kills daughter in UK stabbing frenzy
- Asala Cancels Travel For Husband