Asala Nasri: celeb mom of the year!
Syrian starlet, Asala Nasri, could be set to make the ultimate Mother's sacrifice by packing in her glamorous career to look after her kids.
Ahead of today's Mother's Day celebrations, the singer revealed that fame and fortune are nothing compared to the love she has with her children.
While other stars in the Arab celebosphere struggle to set their sights much further than the mirror, Asala says that she could imagine a future out of the spotlight, filling her days with the work of a full-time mom.
According to Sayidaty.net, the Syrian beauty said that if the day comes when it feels like her career is standing in the way of her duties as a mother, she will quit without hesitation.
While Asala's grand gesture may not land her the top spot in the Arab world's polls of 'glamorous celebs' or 'sexy stars', it does win her Al Bawaba's coveted title of 'Celeb Mom of the Year'!
- Patriot Mayada Henawi verbally attacks Asala Nasri and Arwa, compliments Raghda!
- Asala Nasri sings for Syria
- Amish anyone?! Asala Nasri dishes on her dream vacay
- Put your labcoats on: Asala Nasri and her daughter have some fun in a science lab!
- Asala Nasri's set for Lebanon's X Factor with heavy security in tow