Asala Nasri's 20-year-old daughter set to marry
Despite being a famous singer, Syrian star, Asala Nasri, is just like most moms. When she heard that her daughter Shams was in love with an Egyptian boy, she was cautious to say the least.
But the high school sweethearts have finally met with her approval and are engaged to be married after years of being in love. The engagement party this week was a low key affair with only family and friends attending.
However, Sham's dad and ex-husband of the Syrian star, Ayman, was noticeably absent from the festivities, prompting rumors that he's not so happy with the match.
Sham has been living with her mother and brother in Egypt since Asala and Ayman divorced.
- Asala Nasri pregnancy rumor set to upstage her daughter's engagement
- Put your labcoats on: Asala Nasri and her daughter have some fun in a science lab!
- Asala sings for Amr Diab, Shireen and Angham
- Patriot Mayada Henawi verbally attacks Asala Nasri and Arwa, compliments Raghda!
- Dear Fans: Syrian songstress Asala Nasri wants your vote to win "Best Arab Female Singer"