Asala Nasri pregnancy rumor set to upstage her daughter's engagement
As someone in the limelight, you would think that Syrian singer, Asala Nasri, would be used to the rumors flying around about her personal life. But when it comes to her daughter, Sham, the star is not so happy to put up with the publicity.
Asala's girl is set to get married to high school sweetheart, Ahmad al Jawhari, very soon but in the meantime she's competing for headline's with her Mom. The Syrian songstress was forced this week to deny rumors of a pregnancy and she was none too pleased about the fact that the reports were getting more airtime than the story of her daughter's engagement.
A source close to Asala told MBC website that the star believes the gossip was designed to cause disruption to her life and she thinks they were started on purpose.
- Asala Nasri's bulging tummy keeps fans guessing: Too much junk food or a baby on the way?
- Say what?! Asala Nasri shocked to see her daughter Sham snuggling up next to her ex-fiancé
- Put your labcoats on: Asala Nasri and her daughter have some fun in a science lab!
- Affleck's four-year-old daughter fighting off papps following Argo success
- Nawal develops Asala-avoidance syndrome