Asala & Nicola Jebran use fashion for a good cause!
Asala Nasri is using fashion to raise funds for charity. The Syrian singer and TV host will be wearing a number of T-shirts, designed and signed by Lebanese fashion designer Nicola Jebran, on her TV show “Soula.”
The T-shirts will be up for sale and profits will go to a number of different charities.
According to Laha Magazine, Asala stated that what she most liked about Nicola’s idea was that the proceeds will go to a good cause.
The T-Shirts are white, symbolizing peace, and feature different ideas and designs that were professionally mastered by Nicola in lively colors.
- It's all about the music: Asala sings the night away with her "Soula" guest Ahlam
- Ramy over Amr? Asala Nasri's daughter Sham switched wedding singers at the last minute
- At home with Asala: Nawal Al Zoghbi & Angham guests on "Soula"
- Amish anyone?! Asala Nasri dishes on her dream vacay
- Keepin’ up with the times or playin’ copycat? Asala Nasri turns 'Soula' into talent search