I want nothing to do with you: Mayada Al Hinawi says she'd NEVER appear on Asala's "Soula"
What’s so bad about Miss Nasri? Mayada said that this goes back to Asala’s political views, which she strongly opposes. The singer said: “How can I be held guest by a woman who sold her patronage and nationality for the sake of countries who are killing and destroying the Syrian people?”
Although Asala ignored Mayada’s comments, she finally broke her silence and, without mentioning any names, said: “I would never even consider hosting that woman on my show.” Ouch!
According to the Middle East news portal, rumor had it that a close friend of Asala’s invited Mayada onto the show for any price she wanted. However, Asala strongly denied the rumor through her social media profiles.
Mayda had long expressed her unconditional support for Syrian President Bashar Al Assad's regime and the heroes of the Syrian Arab Military who are protecting her home country. She clearly implied through the media that she considers Asala a “traitor to her country” and wants nothing to do with her.
- Keepin’ up with the times or playin’ copycat? Asala Nasri turns 'Soula' into talent search
- Patriot Mayada Henawi verbally attacks Asala Nasri and Arwa, compliments Raghda!
- Asala cruises the US on a motorcycle
- Shake your groove thing! Fares Karam dances the "Dabka" on Asala Nasri's show "Soula"
- Latifa: Youssef Chahine Fulfilled My Acting Aspirations