Asala pledges Syrian revolution support in diamonds!
Syrian singer, Asala Nasri, has donated her diamond earrings to her compatriots and appealed to all Syrian artists to follow her lead in giving the Syrian citizens and children anything that they can spare and donate.
Asala, recently stirring up a racket with her political stances, considers standing by the Syrian citizens a natural choice. During a press conference held in suport of Syria, she let it be known she has nothing against any specific person nor with the Syrian government, but still chooses to stand by her country and people out of a moral and human a-poltical obligation, above all else.
She issued a reminder, sound-bite that the Syrian people are suffering due to the unbalanced war between the strong Syrian Army and the unarmed revolutionists who 'are sacrificing their blood to defend their country.' She meanwhile is giving up her diamonds for the people.
Asala expressed her surprise and disappointment in the Syrian fellow celebrities and artistic community who attacked the revolution and showed their unremitting support for the increasingly internationally beleaguered Syrian regime. She confirmed that her admiration for some of Syria's stars had faded because they have discredited themselves in her eyes.
- Patriot Mayada Henawi verbally attacks Asala Nasri and Arwa, compliments Raghda!
- He ain't my brother! Friends of Assad no friends of Assala
- I want nothing to do with you: Mayada Al Hinawi says she'd NEVER appear on Asala's "Soula"
- Sleeping with the enemy! Asala accused of cooperating with Israel
- Asala Nasri's set for Lebanon's X Factor with heavy security in tow