Up in the gym just workin’ on his fitness, Assi Helani falls and breaks arm
At least he’s got a supportive wife and a slew of fans wishing him well, after Lebanese superstar Assi Helani broke a limb. The celeb was simply performing regular exercise at a health club, when he fell and broke his right arm. He was taken straight away to the hospital for treatment.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, a source close to the singer revealed that it may take up to six months for his arm to completely heal.
Assi's wife Kawlait posted a pic of Assi while his cast was being placed and wrote, "Get well my love."
On his part, Assi assured his fans that he is in good health and that his broken arm will not keep him from hitting up the stage soon and keeping his career on track.
Perhaps his cast will only add to his charm.
His arm may not be holding him back from a joyful career, but the death of the late, great Wadih Al Safi certainly has him down. The songster took part in his fellow singer’s funeral and acted as one of Wadih's family, standing to accept condolences from the masses.
Hopefully things will look up for the unlucky songster. We sure wish we could sign his cast, though, don’t you? Please share by commenting below!
- Behind Assi Helani is a great woman: his wife Colette!
- Assi Helani bounces back from hip surgery, pictured out and about!
- Assi Helani’s fans eager for glimpse of his new romantic music video
- "Where are you my love"? Assi Helani is on YouTube with latest risque music video
- The hip shall rise again! Assi Helani assures he's A-ok after surgery