A patriotic Assi Helani celebrates Lebanon's independence with the Lebanese Army
Lebanese singer Assi Helani celebrated Lebanon's 70th anniversary of independence by taking part in a grand concert, where he performed for the Lebanese military.
The patriotic event was titled “Lebanon is more than a country, it's a message.”
According to Laha Magazine, Assi, who is a UN Goodwill Ambassador, was presented with an honorary plaque by General Paolo Serra at the Independence Day celebrations event. After being honored, the singer held a grand performance for everyone present and sang a collection of his most popular hits.
- Assi Helani had to give TV host Paula Ya'qoubian a rain check on the big interview
- He's got a soft spot for the kiddos: Assi Helani gave proceeds from Cairo concert to children's cancer research
- Having a ball: Assi Helani and Nawal Al Zoghbi promote Lebanon's soccer team
- Singers defy nearby Syria war to keep Lebanon's Baalbek Festival alive amid its Roman ruins
- Assi Al-Hillani and Jerash Nights Anew