Behind Assi Helani is a great woman: his wife Colette!
Behind every great man there’s a fabulous woman, and in the case of Lebanese singer Assi Helani, it’s his wife Colette.
Colette told Sayidaty.net that her and Assi are very close and she knows what makes him happy and what makes him mad.
Apparently, she has a say in every detail of his singing career. She said: “Of course I interfere in everything he does, but only to a tolerable extent. At the end of the day, Assi makes the final decision.”
The nosy wifey said that although she’s a very curious and pushy person who has to give Assi career advice on what suits him and what doesn’t, he’s free to make his own decisions - as long as she has her say in them, of course!
Pushy she may be, but certainly not jealous, as Assi’s music videos are never short of hot women!
But how does Assi feel about all this? Colette says that Assi likes to consult her in particular before taking any new steps in his career. Well, whatever turns you on guys!
Mrs. Helani said that she believes a couple need to discuss absolutely everything in their lives, and that an argument between her and Assi usually lasts for no longer than two hours.
- "Naughty boy" Assi Helani accused of Harassment and ridiculing The Voice Arabia judges!
- Assi Helani had to give TV host Paula Ya'qoubian a rain check on the big interview
- Up in the gym just workin’ on his fitness, Assi Helani falls and breaks arm
- Having a ball: Assi Helani and Nawal Al Zoghbi promote Lebanon's soccer team
- "Don't Cross the Line" Assi! Moroccan Fatima al Arousi hits back at Helani's insulting single "Satta" with a song