The hip shall rise again! Assi Helani assures he's A-ok after surgery
Assi Helani is currently in the Rizik Hospital in Beirut after undergoing surgery to his hip, but we've no need to fear for "The Voice" judge. He's recovering well, no doubt with some thanks to his supportive wife Collette.
The Lebanese superstar posted pics to his social media sites, revealing a bed-ridden Assi that's never comforting to see. His captions, however, calmed all fears, stating that he'll be released from his sick bed sooner than you can get to Friday prayers.
According to Laha Magazine, once he is home, Assi was ordered by doctors to get as much rest as possible for the next month and a half before resuming his work related activities, a task that's not easy for the MBC talent show judge to do since "The Voice" live episodes will be back on air on February 22. We'll be sure to see him on the screen, but no guarantees for a personal song and dance!
Assi was admitted to hospital after completing the filming of his latest music video "Wainak Habibi" (Where are you my Love) with the company 'A Aventis'. The clip was directed by Johnny Abdoh and produced by "Rotana".
- Assi Helani bounces back from hip surgery, pictured out and about!
- "Where are you my love"? Assi Helani is on YouTube with latest risque music video
- Assi Helani’s fans eager for glimpse of his new romantic music video
- Assi Helani too busy with The Voice to get to Canada
- Following in Daddy's footsteps: Assi Helani's daughter to duet with Ricky Martin!