Assi Helani bounces back from hip surgery, pictured out and about!
Jamal looks oh-so-happy to see his friend walking again! (Image: Twitter)
Click here to add Assi Helani as an alert
Disable alert for Assi Helani,
Click here to add Collette as an alert
Disable alert for Collette,
Click here to add Jamal Fayyad as an alert
Disable alert for Jamal Fayyad,
Click here to add Rizik Hospital in Beirut as an alert
Disable alert for Rizik Hospital in Beirut,
Click here to add Sayidaty.net as an alert
Disable alert for Sayidaty.net
We’re super happy to see Assi Helani back on his feet. Last month, the Lebanese superstar was admitted to the Rizik Hospital in Beirut where he underwent surgery on his hip.
"The Voice" judge is recovering well, no doubt with some thanks to his supportive wife Collette.
And to assure everyone that he’s OK, Assi’s friend, Lebanese journalist Jamal Fayyad tweeted a photo of them together; both were standing up of course!
According to Sayidaty.net, Jamal took the photo while visiting Assi in his home to wish him well and a speedy recovery.
Jamal commented on the snapshot saying: “For the first time since his surgery, Assi is standing up on his two feet. Thank God. I’m wishing you a speedy recovery. We want you to regain your health and take part in “The Voice” live episodes now.”
"The Voice" live episodes will be back on air on February 22. We'll be sure to see him on the screen, but no guarantees for a personal song and dance!
- "Naughty boy" Assi Helani accused of Harassment and ridiculing The Voice Arabia judges!
- The hip shall rise again! Assi Helani assures he's A-ok after surgery
- Up in the gym just workin’ on his fitness, Assi Helani falls and breaks arm
- Holiday, interrupted: Assi Helani cuts Paris family vacation short to undergo surgery in Beirut
- Seven is heaven! All finalists of "The Voice Ahla Sawt" to perform at the Meydan Hotel and Grandstand