Athar al Hakim sues Ramez Galal for "scaring her senseless" on his prank show
Egyptian actress Athar Al Hakim was fiercely attacked on social media for suing celeb prankster Ramez Galal.
According to Sayidaty.net, Athar was scared senseless by the prank played on her on his latest show “Al Qatil” (The Killer). In return, she exposed its details and warned her fellow celebs so they don't fall victims to him as well.
Athar said that his prank went as follows: Someone rang her up claiming to be a TV presenter looking to host her as a guest on his show. The woman on the phone had then told her that the show aims to promote tourism in Egypt and that the episode would be filmed in Ghardaqa.
The actress continued to say that once she arrived to the filming location she got on a boat with the "TV presenter;" minutes later the boat started to shake and she thought that they were about to sink. The presenter fell into the water and moments later a fake bloody leg was floating on the water.
A distressed Athar said that this wasn't just about exposing Galal, but rather about saving her colleagues from experiences that may cause them a heart attack, or even worse, death!
Athar confirmed that she will file a lawsuit against Ramez and the makers of his show and will be demanding monetary compensation as well.
- Are we being punk'd? Did Athar al Hakim really accuse Ramez Galal of sexually harassing her?
- Athar al Hakim still furious at Ramez Galal for pranking her, demands handsome sum as compensation
- Liqa Suwaidan the second celeb to hit back at prankster Ramez Galal
- The joke's on you Ramiz! Athar Al Hakim had the court rule against airing her controversial episode on the prank show
- Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan