Athar al Hakim still furious at Ramez Galal for pranking her, demands handsome sum as compensation
Two weeks ago, Egyptian actress Athar al Hakim condemned TV prankster and host Ramez Galal for pranking celebs on his infamous candid camera shows!
A distressed Athar said that this wasn't just about exposing Galal, but rather about saving her colleagues from experiences that may cause them a heart attack, or even worse, death!
This week, Athar continued her fierce attack by criticizing him during two TV interviews and vowed to get him back for emotionally and mentally harassing her. There's no forgive and forget with this lady!
She said that Ramez's show is a "criminal scheme run by his crew" who subjected her to a "scam," which someone of her calibre shouldn't be subjected to in the first place, according to Elaph news.
Athar directly told Galal: "When you want to make silly shows then get silly people like you to be in them.” Ouch!
Athar re-stressed that she will take legal action against the prankster and will demand very high financial compensation, not because she needs the money, but because being an actress with a prestigious history and defending her honor forces her to take such actions.
Although Athar's complaint is a serious one, she's actually worked as a free advertising machine for Galal's next set of pranks on his upcoming candid camera show this Ramadan!
- Are we being punk'd? Did Athar al Hakim really accuse Ramez Galal of sexually harassing her?
- Celebrities rush to pay their respects to Ramez Galal following the death of his beloved father
- The battle continues! Athar al Hakim demands double the financial compensation from prankster Ramez Galal
- Athar al Hakim sues Ramez Galal for "scaring her senseless" on his prank show
- Athar Al Hakim Stars in ‘Amr Izalah’