Nooo! Avicii may not fly to Dubai this Friday after undergoing surgery in the US
Oh, Avicii. We feel for you. We really do. Please get well soon. Like really, really soon. One hundred percent because we care about your health, and maaaybe a small amount because we really, really hope you can come to Dubai this weekend.
The Swedish DJ we've been waiting hear has had some health issues that might cause a cancellation of his upcoming Dubai gig.
The Mirror reported that the "Wake Me Up" hitmaker had to cancel another concert over the weekend after being rushed to the hospital to have both his gallbladder and appendix taken out in the United States.
Will he recover in time to rock in our region? This is the unanswered question leaving many ticket holders concerned, and perhaps a little sick themselves with worry, especially after research indicates that it may take 10 days for the star to feel better.
Posting to Twitter, he announced about his surgery "It's a routine procedure and all going well, I expect to be fully recovered and back on my feet in time for my US True Tour."
With his US True Tour starting on April 10 according to songkick.com and no mention of Dubai in his Tweets, this leaves even more cause for fear that we won't be jamming to his truly terrific tunes on Friday at Atlantis.
- No Avicii in Atlantis: DJ's Dubai gig officially gets nixed due to health issues
- Come back to Bahrain, Avicii! Swedish DJ's concert to be "rescheduled"
- Bummer for Bahrain: No Avicii for F1 fans after all
- This trifecta for the win! Get your Rabeh Saqer, The Scorpions, & Avicii tickets now
- Rick Ross leaves Dubai fans hanging: No show, no explanation