There's a new king in town! Ayman Moussa crowned as Mr. Lebanon
Lebanon has crowned its hottest man in the country! The Mr. Lebanon beauty pageant returned this year with a bunch of hunky and handsome men competing for the title.
Although the competition was tough and eye candy was in abundance, the winner was sexy Ayman Moussa. Runner up was fellow handsome competitor Eli Abu Musleh.
Attending the event as its guest of honor was of course singer Haifa Wehbe, who dazzled in a floor-length navy gown.
Alongside VIPs and socialites attending, were ex-Tourism Minister Eli Marouni, international Lebanese fashion designer Zuhair Murad, ex-Miss Lebanon Dina Azar, Nidal Bashrawi, Anton Maqsoud and the event organizer Firas Jubran.
But not too fast, as it's unknown whether to consider the event legal or not! It's all because the pageant was held under the patronage of the ex-Tourism minister and not the current one, Fadi Aboud.
Apparently, Aboud never received an invite to the event – odd – and said that if the Ministry of Tourism were to disapprove of the chosen candidate, Moussa, his title will then be revoked. Ouch!
- Annan Leaves on First Trip to Middle East
- Gunbattles Flare between Palestinians, Israeli Forces Friday
- Beauty and the Singer: Assi Helani guest of honor at Miss Lebanon 2013 beauty pageant
- Osama bin Laden: The most wanted face of terrorism. His obituary
- Recap of the first day of Egypt's economic summit, minute by minute