Ouch! Ayman Reda hit by a missile in Facebook photo!
Syrian comedian actor Ayman Reda’s fans were terrified when he posted a picture of himself looking injured on Facebook last week.
Under the scary piccie Ayman wrote: “I was hit by a missile.” Almost immediately, hundreds of his fans bombarded him with comments and questions to ensure that he’s OK.
The funnyman clarified that this was only a makeup trick for his latest series “Buqa’at Daw’” (Spotlight)!
“Spotlight” will be airing its tenth season this year.
Ayman and his co-stars are currently filming the satirical comedy in Damascus.
The drama will touch on the political conditions in Syria and their effect on the average Joes from all walks of life.
The drama is directed by Amer Fahed and produced by “Sama Art Productions.” Actors Bassem Yakhour, Dima Qandalfat, Amal Arafa, Abdel Minem Amairi, Shukran Murtaja, Fadi Sabeeh and a number of other actors will be starring in the new sequel.
- Let it snow! Jordanians greet hurricane "Wadha" with a wry smile
- In the "Spotlight": Ayman Reda and Bassem Yakhour return for a tenth season of “Buq’at Daw”
- Nokia pioneers new way to experience music in the Middle East with launch of Comes with Music
- What will Bassem Yakhour & Ayman Reda put in the "Spotlight" this year?
- Osama bin Laden: The most wanted face of terrorism. His obituary