Backstreet Boys show UAE the meaning of being lonely after deleting Dubai gig from schedule
Bummer, dude. Just when we were getting excited, the sad news came out that Backstreet Boys will not be busting into Dubai this year. It's still unclear why the UAE appeared at all for a short second on the "Larger Than Life" hit makers' tour schedule for 2014, but it's definitely not on the boy band's slate anymore!
Reports announced earlier this week that the Middle East would be feasting their eyes and delighting their ears with the familiar sounds of the fabulous five: A. J. McLean, Howie Dorough, Nick Carter, Kevin Richardson, and Brian Littrell. But, alas, their Middle Eastern event is now mysteriously missing from the schedule on their official website.
Perhaps we should make March 28th a day of mourning since in our hearts we feel we should be breaking it down in the World Trade Center that day as BB had erroneously made us believe.
- It's official! MBC has ordered 10 episodes of "Your Face Sounds Familiar" for the Arab world
- UAE won't be hearing the 'Best Song Ever': One Direction not stopping by
- "Peter Pan" & "Wendy" spread the magic at Dubai's children with special needs centers and schools
- Backstreet Boys to Kick Off Super Bowl
- Anastacia cancels on Dubai fans due to cancer diagnosis