Bands rock socks off at Sanitarium rock concert!
Inside Out, a band that battled it out (Image: Facebook)
Around 500 people attended the 4th edition of the Kingdom's biggest rock concert, Sanitarium, which was held at the Shaikh Isa Cultural Hall, Adliya yesterday.
Seven of the region's greatest bands came together last night for the `Battle of the Bands,' bringing the Kingdom's rock music lovers the best the local scene has to offer.
Six of the Kingdom's most popular local bands and one band from Saudi Arabia, presented the best of the rock music with upcoming and original songs, in a great rock showdown which thrilled the audience.
The concert included performances by two of Bahrain's most popular bands, Re-Alive and Morgue, who have not performed in nearly ten years.
Other acts that wowed the enthusiastic crowd included the upcoming fusion band, Mazaj, a largely popular group at the recent art festival, Alwan 338; InsideOut, Berserk and Sanitarium's own band, The Experiment apart from the audition winner, Enraged from Saudi Arabia.
By Farah Baig
- From Indie-pop to reggae-funk, Cairo Jazz Club is keeping Tuesdays rockin'
- Tel Aviv will get "The Hives" this Tuesday night at the two-day RockandRoller Festival
- Westlife Regales Beirut Teenyboppers
- Battle of the bands: Egyptian rockers duel in Soundclash
- Robbie Williams rocked Dubai's socks off Saturday night