Israel put the ban on Bar Refaeli! TV spot with a Muppet deemed too sexual for daytime viewing
A TV spot featuring Bar Refaeli in bed with a Muppet was banned from playing before 10 p.m. in Israel.
The 53-second spot for clothing brand Hoodies reportedly had "too many sexual insinuations" to be aired during prime time, according to a governmental council called The Second Authority for Television and Radio.
The ad begins with a post coital shot of the purple Muppet called, Red Orbach, and the 28-year-old model. The Muppet later states that things can't "get any better than this," but he is pleasantly surprised as two more versions of Refaeli show up in bed with them. The foursome is later seen engaging in different situations like taking a picture in a photo booth, getting in a bathtub and playing strip poker. During the game, a blurred shot finds Orbach completely naked.
In the end, Orbach comes back to the original scene and realizes it had all been a dream.
You can check out the ad here.
By Veronica Linares.
- Not 'til pigs fly: Israeli model "Bar"s Roger Waters from using her pic in concert
- Straight from the Muppet's mouth: Jordanian artist Natheer Khawaldeh talks Gargur and "Iftah Ya Simsim"!
- Bar-red from TV: Bar Refaeli's new swimwear ad is too hot for prime time!
- A bit of ribbing adds pleasure to the night! Golden Globe dig about Leo DiCaprio's dating supermodels - including Israel's Bar Refaeli – scores laughs
- After Maria…Elissa in a bathtub