Basma refuses to celebrate Valentine’s Day
While most of the region was busy buying flowers and candy for their loved ones, Egyptian actress, Basma, had more important issues on her mind.
The star has been married to political activist, Dr. Amro Hamzawi, for nearly a year now and clearly her hubby's view have rubbed off on her.
The Egyptian hottie decided that instead of a dozen red roses, this Valentine's she wanted a Tahrir protest. Basma told reporters this week that she thought it was innapropriate to get romantic, given how unstable her home country was and decided to join the demonstrations instead.
Perhaps Amro just forget to get her a gift on the right day?
- Basma and Amro Hamzawi’s kidnappers sentenced to life
- Basma's Facebook account hacked while she was too busy having a baby!
- Revealed: actress Basma was sexually harassed in Tahrir Square
- Have Tamer Hosny & Basma Bousel kissed and made-up on their 'lil secret Beirut trip?
- Al Fishawi and Basma in a new film