Basmah's letters see the light
The actress Basmah is living the time of her life since the production company ‘Al Arbiyah for Art Production’ set a date to release her new film "Rasa'el Al Baher" (Sea Letters) next month.
The screening of "Rasa'el Al Baher" was postponed numerous times.
The new film also stars Egyptian actor Aser Yasin, Muhammad Lutfi and May Kasab.
The film is written and directed by Dawood Abed Al Sayed. The filming lasted for two months between Cairo and Alexandria.
According to the London daily Elaph, Basmah's last film "Zai Al Nahardah" (Like Today), screened at the end of 2008, was a great success.
- Basmah and Hamzawi tie the knot
- innovation inside: now you see it, now you don’t as xerox scientists develop fluorescent writing to deter counterfeiting
- Upbeat VLJ conference anticipates a positive future for light jets in Europe
- The great game: Despite sanctions, Iran sees oil sales rise
- Kayla Mueller volunteered in Palestine and was devoted to Syria - here's how she should be remembered