Hey, brother! Bassel Khayat to star alongside Tayem Hassan in "The Brothers"
After limiting his acting participation to only two TV drama series this year, Lebanese and Egyptian ones, Syrian actor Bassel Khayat has decided to go the extra mile and star in a third drama this year.
This time, he’s going back to his roots and will be starring in the Syrian drama “Al Ikhweh” (The Brothers). Bassel has already signed a contract with the show-makers and will begin filming his first scenes in Abu Dhabi this week.
According to Elaph news, Bassel will not have a leading role in “The Brothers,” as he is too occupied with his two other productions and is unable to focus on anything but a supporting role in this one.
“The Brothers” tells the story of of five brothers who encounter love, betrayal and the obsession with becoming wealthy. This modern social drama is based on a British drama which carries the same title as well.
The Arabic version will be composed of 90 episodes and Syrian actor Tayem Hassan will play the leading role of one of the five brothers.
The thrilling series was written by Mohammad Abu Al Laban and Luwa Yazji, and will be directed by Saif Al Shaikh Najib and Ammar Al Ani. Finally, “Click It Productions” will be producing the show.
- Revealed: Who will Taim Hasan play in "The Brothers"?
- Amal Boushousha is filming her "Brothers" in Abu Dhabi right now
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects
- Oh, brother! Taim Hassan gains four new "Brothers"
- Taim Hasan optimistic for Syria, oh, and he's looking for a wifey!