Sorry Nadine al Rasi, Bassem Yakhour is too busy for your show!
Although Syrian actor and writer Bassem Yakhour would have strongly hoped to take part in a Syrian drama this year, his busy schedule just won’t let him!
The actor had to turn down a role in “Al Dawmari” alongside Lebanese actress Nadine Al Rasi.
The filming of Nadine’s drama coincides with his filming schedule for the upcoming series “Al Murafa’a” (The Trial), reported Laha Magazine. “The Trial” will be filmed between Egypt and Lebanon; a very time-consuming process!
In the drama, Bassem plays the role of a mean businessman, starring alongside Shireen Reda, Tamer Abdelminem and Egyptian actress Dolly Shahine.
- Bassem Yakhour accused of murder
- Nadine Njeim's beautiful blue dress turns her into an Instagram hit!
- The show doesn't go on in snow! Egypt ent industry on hold during the record cold
- Nadine Al Rasi defends her role in “Kalam Niswan”
- Nadine Al Rassi wraps up filming for Ramadan special, moves on to the next one