"Bebe" brings record number of viewers to the film's opening week at the cinema
The new film "Bebe" brought in an unbelievable number of viewers upon its opening at cinema houses in Lebanon last week, the movie's production company "Eagle Film" announced.
Directed by Ellie Habeeb and starring Lebanese actors Maggie Bu Ghusn and Yousif Al Khal, the film drew in a record breaking 20 thousand viewers just within its first four days of showing. No expected it would such a huge number!
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, "Bebe" is the first film in Lebanese cinema history to achieve such significant success in a short period of time, ranking it as the first Lebanese film to attract this many viewers.
The film stars Maggie, Yousif, Sultan Deeb, Jesse Abdo, Biar Shamsiyan, Biar Jamjiyan, Tita Latifa, Saed Al Qadri, Abeer Awn and many others and was written by Claude Saliba.
- Gulf Film Festival hosts over 5,600 viewers at 94 free screenings for the public
- 8th Dubai International Film Festival brings best of this year’s global cinema to UAE audiences
- Record number of cancellation to Lebanon
- Yousra brings star power to the fourth annual Luxor African Film Festival
- National Geographic Abu Dhabi takes viewers on a deep sea adventure during Ocean Week