The best moment in TV history? Haifa Wehbe swears her mouth off for laughs
Remember Ashton Kutcher's Punk'd? Well, Egyptian Ramez Jalal hosts his own Arabic version of that in “Ramez Ankh Amon.”
The comedian has come up with hilarious pranks to keep us entertained this Ramadan. Celebs like Haifa Wehbe, Mohammad Hunaidi, Wafaa Amer and many others' nerves were tested on the hilarious cringe-worthy show.
But it was Haifa Wehbe's episode that was long-awaited, and boy, was the wait well worth it.
If you didn't laugh out loud at the thought of her being pranked, then you've no choice but to watch the clip right here!
The singer went absolutely bonkers during the prank and was shouting out swear words left, right and centre.
But it had gotten worse once the prank was over as she began to swear directly at Ramez and his team. Scenes of the singer kicking off were leaked on the internet, which showed her kicking Ramez and his camera crew.
Haifa had reacted in such a demeaning manner that rumor had it that the episode won't be airing at all.
Sources from Al Hayat TV, where the show airs, revealed that the diva refused to give airing rights unless she was paid three times what she had originally asked for, for the troubles she's gone through; that's a whopping $90,000 peeps!
Haifa's episode was the most downloaded of the series following its immediate release. But look out for part two of the Haifa episode, as Ramez had to spend some time calming the drama queen down before filming re-commenced.
- Haifa Wehbe's swear bombs land her in court!
- Celeb prankster Ramez Galal returns for another round of pranks this Ramadan
- Are we being punk'd? Did Athar al Hakim really accuse Ramez Galal of sexually harassing her?
- The battle continues! Athar al Hakim demands double the financial compensation from prankster Ramez Galal
- Not so macho now! Action hero Ahmed el Sakka terrified by Ramez Galal's shark prank